Very Discount Code
Very Discount Code, Voucher Codes & Price Tracking
About very.co.uk & Very Discount Code
Follow Very on Booly to see the latest items and prices everyone is raving about; we constantly update the page with the latest working discount codes, coupons, sale notifications and voucher codes to help you save money on the products you love; so pick up a very discount code today and start saving.
Don’t forget to share Booly with your friends and family to help them save money too.
Very is a British online retailer selling an extensive variety of products from clothing and makeup to homeware and electricals. Very began as a home shopping catalogue and retail emporium and was formerly known as Littlewoods Direct. The Barclay brothers bought Littlewoods Direct back in 2012 and rebranded the company to appeal to a younger market. The Very website Very.co.uk launched in July 2009 creating the perfect platform to reach the masses, following on in 2010 a mobile version of the Very online shop was launched to a resounding success. Celebrity endorsements appealed to the young audience with such stars as Fearne Cotton, Holly Willoughby and Kimberley Walsh a former Girls Aloud member and the ‘Click to Buy’ program made purchasing even easier and more mobile.Your very discount code will save you money on the entire range:
- Women’s Clothing
- Men’s Clothing
- Children’s and Baby Clothing
- Sports and Leisure
- Home and Furniture
- Garden and Outdoor
- Gaming and DVD
- Gifts and Jewellery
If you're looking for all the latest fashionable attire, summer or winter styles or just need some inspiration then Very.co.uk is the place for you; you will find everything you need for the whole family with the extensive range of products from dresses and shoes to swimwear, baby clothing and even laptops. With a very voucher code from Booly you can save money on this amazing website.
Latest Videos From very.co.uk
Michelle Keegan AW22 November Collection
Tech gifts for all your Christmases | Very Christmas Advert 2022
Toys for all your Christmases | Very Christmas Advert 2022
Millie Mackintosh X Very
Gifts for all your Christmases | Very Christmas Advert 2022
Get ahead for all your Christmases | Very Christmas Advert 2022
Judi Love October Collection
Gifts for all your Christmases | Very Christmas Advert 2022
Very (also known as Very.co.uk) is a British online retailer selling a massive variety of products from clothing and makeup to homeware and electricals from an extensive range of big name brands, which includes the following:
- Alexander McQueen Sunglasses
- Amy Childs
- Ben Sherman
- Calvin Klein
- Claire De Lune
- French Connection
- Gemma Collins
- Hello Kitty
- Hugo Boss
- Jimmy Choo
- L’Oreal Paris
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Ted Baker
- Yankee Candle
A complete list of Brands stocked by Very and links to products for each brand can be found from the following link: Very Brands
Very runs a fair and just returns policy meaning you can exchange a product or simply grab a refund if you change your mind about the purchase or find a fault, as long as goods are returned within 28 days of receipt, are in the original packaging and are unused. Return packages can be taking to your local post office, nearest Collect+ store or a home collection can be arranged through your Very.co.uk account.
If you wish to cancel your order you have a legal right to do so within the first seven working days of receiving the goods, unfortunately this does not apply to personalised products, perishable goods, audio or video recordings or computer software which has been opened. If your order is currently on its way to you, you can simply refuse to accept delivery and it will be returned and your account credited. Alternatively if you have already received your goods you can visit the ‘My Account’ section of Very.co.uk and select ‘Arrange a Return’. It is worth remembering you need to leave at least 14 days from the date your return parcel was collected before your account will be credited.When arranging a return you can choose from the following options
- Royal Mail - free for goods under 5kg - simply affix your returns label to the parcel.
- Collect+ - free for goods under 10kg - simply add the Collect+ label to the front and take the parcel to your nearest Collect+ store.
- Home Collection - simply affix your returns label and a courier will come and collect the parcel on a day convenient for you.
If you're wishing to return a larger item please contact Very on 0344 822 2321 and an advisor will be able to arrange your return for you. If using Collect+ to return a parcel you can track your return from the following link Collect+ otherwise refer to your ‘My Account’ section and check to see if your account has been credited.Returning an item checklist:
- If you receive an incomplete item or a part arrives damaged email email@example.com as they maybe able to send a replacement part.
- Items must be returned to Very within 28 days of receipt
- Product must be unused and in its original packaging with security tags intact
- Include the Returned Goods Note into the delivery bag with the item
- Fix the returns address label over the original label (if misplaced a returns address label can be printed when selecting your returns options)
If you have a Faulty electrical item Very advise that you contact the supplier directly and they will assist you.
Delivery InformationVery has a diverse range of delivery options to suit you, for small goods they offer:
- Standard Next Day delivery of just £3.95, order by 9pm Sun - Fri
- Collect+ for free next day delivery, order by 9pm
- Nominated Day delivery for £4.95, order by 9pm
- AM Delivery for £4.95, order by 9pm
- Standard Delivery of TVs & White Goods for £6.99, order by 11pm
- Express Delivery of TVs & White Goods for £16.99, order by 11pm
It is worth noting that Very only deliver parcels to addresses within the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Deliveries can be made to your home or to your work address if you set that as your alternative address within your account address book. Know need to panic if you miss a delivery as the courier will leave a card with contact details for you to arrange for delivery on another day. Occassionaly you will be required to sign for receipt of your parcel but you will be notified at checkout if this applies on your current selection.
Tracking your order with Very is simple, Log into your ‘My Account’ select ‘Recent Orders’, find your parcel and click ‘Track parcel’ to reveal the latest status for your order.
If you have any further enquiries please email Very at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment MethodsVery accepts the following methods of payment:
- Visa Debit
Very requires that your online card be verified by the provider upon purchase of any item, this is done through a service such as Verified By Visa which is easy to use and allows you to shop with added confidence. To use this service simply register your Card with your card provider and set a password; then whenever a payment is made to any participating retailer such as Very, a screen will appear from your card provider asking for you to fill in your Verified Password.
Very gives you the option to spread the cost of your purchases over three monthly payments whilst at the same time avoiding having to pay interest. If you wish to take longer to pay you can spread the costs further by paying the minimum payment. To choose this option simply shop as normal until you reach the checkout then select ‘Add to Account’; then simply pay the Take 3 amount on your monthly statement in order to avoid interest.
At checkout choose the ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ option to pay nothing for 12 months when you spend over £200; as long as the full balance is paid by the end of your chosen period you can avoid paying interest.
Redeeming our working Very Voucher Codes and Discount Codes
Looking to save money on your Very purchases or receive free delivery then coupons, discount codes and vouchers might just be what you need. We will automatically bring you relevant discount codes for the products that interest you; simply add a product to your wishlist.Examples of voucher codes include
- Extra 10% Off Selected Garden Furniture & Outdoor Toys
- Up to £100 Off Selected Laptops
- 20% Off Featured Women’s Tops
- Choose the product you wish to buy, size, colour and select ‘Add to Basket’
- Select ‘Go to Basket’ and double check your order, when ready click ‘Continue Securely’. At this point you will be prompted to either log in or create a Very account if you have yet to do so.
- After entering your details and making sure you address details are correct you are given the option to choose how you would like your order shipped.
- At this stage you will be given the chance to enter your discount code in the box provided and click to apply before continuing to make your payment.
You can order from Very online 24 hours a day and if you are placing an order this telephone number is provided 08448 222 321.
If your looking to get in contact with Very the fastest way is to call Customer Services on 0344 822 2321 and they are available between 7am and 11pm, 7 days a week . Alternatively you can send an email to email@example.com and a member of the team will be in touch within the next three days.
Learn MoreIf you wish to learn more about Very, it’s designers, clothing, products and style check out their social media pages which they maintain and update regularly with the latest information.
Very also has a specific Very Blog page, which contains plenty of up-to-date information about Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Celebrities, interesting news articles and even competitions.
If you're looking for a new way to explore Very there is a new Free MyVery App available for Android and Apple IOS smartphones. you can find this app by following the appropriate link for the device you own Android or iOS
There are many benefits to this app, these include faster shopping as navigating over 40,000 products has never been so easy, the ability to match outfits in the latest trends using inbuilt technology, syncing your Very account to allow shopping on the go, order tracking and the ability to view your balance or make a payment at any time, meaning you never miss a bargain.The My Account section of Very.co.uk is avaiable to you twenty four hours a day, allowing you to track your latest orders, make a payment or arrange returns. My Account is broken down into several subsections to make it easier for the consumer to navigate:
- Summary section where if you're using Very credit you can see your current balance available to spend, credit limit and next statement date or if you're using a debit card or credit card to pay for items you will find a message centre for personal updates.
- Recent Orders provides you with the ability to track your order from warehouse to your front door
- Transaction History shows all recent transactions and allows access to your statements
- Make a Payment is for if you're purchasing items using Very Credit, it contains everything you need to make a payments off your account by using direct debit, debit cards, maestro cards or credit cards.
- Returns, provides a choice of options to enable a return online.
- My Details is where you can update your address details or contact preferences.
- Account Details, in this section you need to allow up to 48 hours for any changes to be processed and displayed.
- Contact Preferences control how Very will contact you with regards special offers or promotions.
- Account Queries allows you to contact support with any questions you might have.
- Address book is where you can amend the details in your address book
- Change Password section allows you to alter your set password for Very at any time.
- My APR will display your current interest rate.
When setting or changing your Very password it is important you have at least 8 characters, include at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter and at least one number. Very also advise you not to choose a family name, a password from another site or email address as they may be easier for others to guess; avoid repetition and sequences such as 1234 or abcd.If you forget your password you can reset it by following these simple steps:
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ link
- Click on ‘Forgotten your password?’
- Complete the form and click continue.
- You will then receive an email containing a password reset link.
- Click the link and choose a new password.
Occasionally you may be contacted via email, telephone, sms, post from specially selected third parties but if you wish to unsubscribe from these you can visit ‘My Account’, then ‘My Details’ and then finally ‘Contact Preferences’ and tick each method of contact you wish to opt out of.
Very uses industry standard encryption methods to deter hackers as they value the security of customers’ details as of utmost importance. Encryption is a method of jumbling data so that only Very computers can unscramble and understand said data.
If you ever feel that you may have become a victim of identity theft then you can contact Very.co.uk dedicated Indentity theft team where you will be assigned your own personal case worker who will help you deal with the matter. You can write to them at the following address:
Identity Theft Team, Shop Direct Group Ltd, Thynne Street, Bolton, BL3 6AX
If you have any further questions about data protection or how Very use your details please write to the following address:
Data Protection Unit, Sandringham House, Sandringham Avenue, Chelmsford, CM92 1LQ